Our company offers several additional services. For example, you may have a bulky paper to write – one that is 10+ pages (if you choose single-spacing on the order form) or 20+ pages (if you choose double-spacing). In these cases, to enable you to manage your work efficiently, we can complete and deliver your paper in parts (i.e. progressively).
Advantages of receiving your paper one part at a time:
- Makes it easier for you to monitor progress. This is because we deliver each part when it is complete. This gives you time to review and/or approve the individual parts – or request revisions – before your submission data arrives.
- Getting your paper in parts means you have 30 days to ask us to revise our work free-of-charge (where standard delivery only gives you 2 days in which to request no-cost revisions).
- Your paper will be written and edited by our company’s best writing and editing staff.
- Your order will be overseen by a personal manager assigned by Best-custom-essays.com to ensure you can communicate seamlessly with your assigned writer and to check that the work is completed to your requirements and satisfaction.
How you receive your paper’s parts/drafts*:
Assuming the deadlines described below:
- You want your paper in 4 days (or you want it before this time): When one part – the first 25% –is written, which should be done when approximately 50% of the deadline has expired, we send this to you. Consequently, if you specify 2 days of deadline, you can expect 5 pages (of a 20-page order) once 1 day of deadline has expired.
- You want your paper in 5-11 days: When the first part is written – 25% – we send this to you when 25% of the deadline has elapsed. When the second part is written – 50% – we send this to you when 50% of the deadline has elapsed.
- You want your paper in 12 days (or over a longer period): When the first part is written – 25% – and when 25% of the deadline has elapsed, we send it to you. We send the next part when 50% of your paper is written i.e. when 50% of the deadline has elapsed. The third part is sent to you when 75% of your paper is written and 75% of the deadline has elapsed.
What is the cost? Just +15% added to the order price.
* The account manager assigned to your order will devise an alternative method of delivery if you want to receive your work in some way other than that described above.
Short Orders – more Service Options
If your assignment is fairly short – under 20 pages – we offer several other (additional) options:
This option provides you with a draft (1 page long) upon the expiration of 50% of deadline. Hence, your draft will be sent after 2 days in the case of a 4-day deadline – 600 words (when you request single-spacing) or 300 words (when you request double-spacing).
Summaries (Condensed 1-Page Summary)
If you would just like to see the most critical information from your paper displayed on 1 page, e.g., if you want it for reporting purposes, we can provide it.
Extended Revision Time
Our customers are all offered complimentary revisions even on standard orders, which are available on request for 48 hours past deadline expiration. We can, however, prolong this time to 14 days if required.