Category: Research

How Social Network Sites Affect or Change our Lives

Introduction Social networks are a trend towards the development of the Internet integration, combining features into a single, multi-user web-based platform. These platforms allow users to chat with friends, read the news, watch movies, listen to music and share it with other members, to take part in the discussions, create communities; moreover, all of these […]

Climate Change

The world’s climate is changing for the worse. It is not the way it used to be in matters of quality, heat concentration, and carbon concentrations scientists and scholars claim it was in past. Indeed, due to natural and anthropogenic factors, the world has experienced some adverse episodes of climatic disruptions caused by its consequent […]

Movie Piracy is a Killer

Piracy is very popular in the world culture today. People are fond of downloading software, films, magazines, books, and music among others without paying anything. After the free downloads, the individuals actively share the context through social media platforms and any other media platform as well as share physical copies of such downloads with others. […]

DNA and Human Migration

Introduction The human genome is identical in people up to nearly 99.9 percent all over the world, and the remaining difference of 0.1percent can be accorded to DNA, which is unique in every human being. It gives a characteristic eye color or rarely a mutation that is passed on to a person’s descendants.  Thus, on […]

Incarcerated Heroin Addicts

It is estimated that almost 15% of people entering jails in America every year are heroin addicts. This situation indicates the necessity for effective and immediate detoxification or offering opioid agonist treatment for these persons. Studies have, however, revealed that those services are rarely available. Many jails in the United States have given a report […]