The Science of Happiness
Is it possible to use a scientific approach to become happy? Does this supernatural science of happiness even exist? Why there are happy people and people who can’t find their bliss no matter how hard they try? Happiness is what many people want to achieve all over the world.
At school, we learn how to make money, how to master useful skills, how to become a professional in one field or another. Yet, we don’t learn how to live a long happy life.
There is one thing you must realize on your way to happiness. No wealth, fame, nor success will lead you to the desired goal.
Happiness is an inner state. Therefore, seek it inside. You won’t probably succeed from the first time but a little practice will help. Learn how to find the contentment in your mind and maintain this state despite any circumstances.
Learn how to Be a Happy Person
- You’re not alone with your problem. Do not overrate difficulties, take them easy. There 100 % someone else in this world facing the same problem as you. Be thankful for all positive things you have, like home, food, friends, and family.
- Make friends with the person in the mirror. Figure out what kind of person you are and accept yourself or improve yourself. Yet, remember you’re only human.
- Everything will end. It’s not a depressive statement. It’s a calling to value each joyful moment and realize that any suffering will pass away.
- Don’t pretend to be someone else. Express yourself, your true feelings and emotions. Don’t hide them deep inside because it’s the way to happiness for sure.
- Learn from your mistakes and forgive yourself. If you do something bad, take your lesson and move on. Constant stress causes mental and physical diseases. To avoid them live in harmony with your soul.
- Look forward to new beginnings. Life keeps going and you should follow it. You never know what lies ahead.
Being happy is also a skill. It is a vital skill, I’d say. That’s why you should definitely master it!